19th Annual Blacksmith Art & Renaissance Festival
We love promoting the craft of blacksmithy and the arts for everyone to enjoy!
Open Your Eyes to New Adventures
The 19th Annual Blacksmith Art & Renaissance Festival will be held on October 1st, 2022, at Riverfront Park, Fitchburg, MA, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
This year’s honored judge will be Beth Holmberg, Journeyman Blacksmith & Educator.
Directions from Points East:
1) Route 2 to Exit 30 (South St.).
At the end of the ramp, turn right at South St. (signs for Merriam Ave./Leominster,
2) then bear left towards lights.
At lights, take a left onto South St.
(also called Whalon St.). Follow straight through two sets of lights.
3) At the bottom of South Street hill, turn left at Laurel St. (Rte.12).
4) Take the first right at Putnam St. (crossing the bridge over the river). Turn right at Boulder Drive. The park will be on the right.
Directions from Points West:
1) Route 2 to Exit 30 (Merriam Ave.).
At the end of the ramp, take a right.
2) After the first set of lights, Merriam Ave. becomes South St. Follow the directions above from that point.
By Bus or Train:
1) Daily MBTA trains to and from Boston stop on Main St. in Fitchburg.
2) Facing Main St., walk west (left) from the train station. Pass Montuori Tire and underneath the Water Street bridge.
3) The entrance to the park is the next left onto Cushing Street.
Our 2022 Sponsors
Thank you to all of our Sponsors and Volunteers for your contribution, help, and work provided this year!